Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snowboarding Rocks

So, My winter obsession is Snowboarding. I try to go at least twice a month. I love it! This is me! It looks like I'm going so slow, but I'm really not. This is the day that I fell on the first run and got a minor concussion. Can you say it "Rang My Bell". Thank goodness for my helmet, or I would have been rushed to the emergency room instead of finishing out the day. I'm a little stubborn and it was such a beautiful day, I didn't want to be a party pooper. It was worth it!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Your crazy for snowboarding! JK thats cool you have something like that you love to do. You look pro!

Ashley said...

Ya good thing you had a helmet! that would have been no fun to have to go to the hospital..looks like fun! i'm not as good as you, i have a long way to go ha! but i need to come up and give it another try. You started a facebook? I have one too so i'm gonna have to find you!